Both the House and Senate have introduced separate bills for PA 312 to include Correction employees.

The bills have just been introduced to their respective legislative bodies, which is the perfect time to send a simple email or call your legislator.

To reach out to your Senator CLICK HERE and to find out your Representative CLICK HERE

If you wanted to read particular bills before reaching out, I have also attached them. Senate Bill 832  and House Bill 5623

Recommended Posts